Research into websites

  In todays class we started learning how to create a website using WIX. Its a easy software to work with all I have to do is register, chose a template that reflects my work the best and that's it. But before I dive into editing my own website I thought I take a look at some other writers' websites for inspiration.


   First of all, I checked out Neil Gaiman's website, as I am a fan of his work I thought it would be interesting to see his website too. It has his name on the top of the menu bar with all-important links. His image in the center. links to new releases and coming soon section. I think this website is well built as it's clear what it's about its also easy to navigate and on top of that it looks clean.



The second website I visit was James Patterson's, again its easy to navigate with the menu bar on the top, it has his name in big letters and an image in the center. Again, it's clean, neat, and well presented.



I think for my website I will try to do something similar. I want to make sure that it's clean, and everyone can see who I am and what I do straight away. 


References:

www.neilgeiman.com

www.jamespatterson.com



Comments

  1. This is very very minimal you need to look in depth at how these websites worked and are designed to inform your own work please add much more here

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ferris Bueller's Day Off 1986

Development of my project