Smart Objective

It's about time to start working on my short story. For our project sign-offs next week we were asked to create a smart objective for our main project.

Smart Objective

 I will write a short story based on my experiences with alcoholism growing up in a small village. I will write it using Word Office, and turn it into a flipbook using Yumpu. I will write in the first personand and it will be aimed at, university students, young adults, people between 16 and 25 years old.  I want to write about addiction’s damage, both external and internal; about a vicious cycle of self-harm. Family relationships, love, hate, and death. As my research, I will be looking into authors such as Anton Chekhov and F. Scott Fitzgerald as they wrote on similar themes.  I will finish writing my first draft by the end of April and start editing and re-drafting. The manuscript will be finished by the end of May. 


Comments

  1. This is good but rejig it a little bit as you explain what the project is in the paragraph above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ferris Bueller's Day Off 1986

Development of my project