Creating advert in class

In today's class, we learned to make adverts. First things first I had to come up with the idea for an advertisement. I thought of zero waste so decided to make a campaign poster against pollution. To find a picture I used a website called ''unslashed''. I chose a picture of a stork in the middle of the trash pile as it upsets me and I believe will upset others and this is exactly what I went for - remorse.

I created a white HD canvas on pixlr and uploaded a picture of a stork. I had to copy it and paste it on the main canvas.



 

Then I cropped the bottom out to make it look like a polaroid picture. Also, I used a vignette as a filter and reduced brightness by 10%.

It was time for my logo. I used www.freelogodesighn.org to create my logo for the campaign. 
I chose the second one from the first row, a tiny leave in between the words. 


I added the campaigns logo and the message " THINK GREEN - RECYCLE''
In addition next to a logo, I wrote the slogan 'one man's trash is another stork's agony' 
to remind that littering has a massive impact on others. 


I also included the name of a website that would help to make the first steps towards waste-free life. 


References:
Copyright free image - www.unsplashed.com
logo - www.freelogodesighn.org
Editing tools - www.pixlr.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ferris Bueller's Day Off 1986

Development of my project