Software And Digital Skills

 

As the deadline for my major project is not too far Its time to think about the software I'm going to use to give my Story a form. Last year I used a Word Office to write my story, then I used lucidpress to give turn it into PDF so I could finally make it into a flipbook using Yumpu.

I will use the same tools this term as I found them relatively easy to use and I don't really think any extra software I would need to finalize my peace. 

I haven't really used any digital software before starting this crouse so I feel like I learn quite a lot and it will definitely be useful in the future. Besides the software listed above, I also learned how to use applications such as Pixlr and Canva. There is definitely a lot to learn until I will feel comfortable using all of the software mentioned above but I have a solid understanding of it to improve my work. 




Comments

  1. Good that you have added this I am looking forward to seeing your process using this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am concerned that you have not posted for two weeks and we are close to assessment - please add to this urgently

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ferris Bueller's Day Off 1986

Development of my project