Testing User Experience.

 Today we are testing our websites. To help each other out we were asked to partner with our classmates and look at one another website. I'm going to be testing Magdalena's website and give her eedback on this post. 




The home page looks and clean although it's a bit boring as it only contains picture of her and the menu buttons.

 Moving on to the 'about me' page. In my opinion, the picture could be more professional although the 'about me' text is fantastic and playful, I love how it's written in the third person. 

The portfolio page looks a bit undeveloped although once I clicked on her projects, I can see the description and project itself and everything looks fine. perhaps a more detailed description of the project would help?

Contact page looks nice and clean. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ferris Bueller's Day Off 1986

Development of my project