SMART Objective

  I'm developing my idea for my media project which is a short story based on the social dynamics of school lunches. Also, I will try to incorporate the problem of identity development as I believe that a school is a place where characters cherish and perish. 




SMART Objective,

To write and edit a short story based on school lunches (external), and the problem of identity development (internal). The story will be around 1200 words long and written in the first person, I will write it using Word Office, and turn it into a flipbook using Yumpu. It will be aimed at, university students, young adults, people between 16 and 25 years old. I will finish writing my first draft by mid-February and start editing and re-drafting. The manuscript will be finished by March. 


Comments

  1. I think the idea is fine but you do need to think about your target audience and who this is for - we will discuss further in project sign off

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have signed this off please post your project sign off and project plan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ferris Bueller's Day Off 1986

Development of my project