Finalizing my major project and uploading it onto website.

 

I finished writing my short story called '' Light that never goes out" it is 1133 words long,
a bit shorter than I was planing. 
Using lucidpress I created a cover by using photo from unsplashed. 





Then, I added a name of the short story and byline that indicates that its short story written by me.

Next, I uploaded text separated into two pages. Finnaly i saved it as pdf file.
Next thing I had to do is to make a flip book, to do that I went to www.yumpu.com and uploaded pdf file and finally my short story got  form of a flipbook. 
Finnaly I embedded it into my website . 





References:

www.unsplashed.com

www.lucidpress.com

www.yumpu.com





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ferris Bueller's Day Off 1986

Development of my project