Pics&Bits and Final work



      
  It's time, I have google pixel 4a in my hand and this is what I'm going to use for my pictures. To set a composition  I had to awaken hipster in me, Gigi and a cat by Colette, a double shot of espresso, and obviously a hand-rolled cigarette with an ashtray. I wanted to set some sort of  Parisian mood with a gentle vibration of loneliness and I think I'm pretty close. I'm not really changing any settings on my camera as I'm perfectly fine with auto settings the only thing that I'm going to do is apply different filters while taking pictures so I could play a little bit with colors.  As for lighting, I'm happy with the natural light I get in my room although I had to move everything next to my balcony to get as much light exposure as possible.


   

I made a collage out of all pictures I took. I used quite a few different filters on most of them, vivid, palma, metro, eiffel, and modena. To make a collage I used a photo editor called PhotoPad.
Finally, I chose six different images that show the change of time the most. The whole idea is to show the movement of time, its inevitable effects on the material world, and literatures ability to survive while everything around evaporates into thin air.

This is my final work, I call it "Gigi en France"





Comments

  1. This explains you took pictures but where are the pictures?! you could have added contacts or screen shots here of all the images you took and the process as this post doesn't really show anything otherwise.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ferris Bueller's Day Off 1986

Development of my project