Creating website with wix

                

In today's class, we learned how to create a website using wix.com 

Just after registration, I got to choose my template 
 Since I going to study literature I thought my website should be appropriate. I keyed in literary arts and a few moments later I had quite a few templates to chose from then I came across this

 The first thing I did is change the name, I did this by pressing on a column with a name and choosing the 'edit text' option.

Then I decided to change the menu bar on the top right corner. I chose one of the pre-set options.
I also change the background of this column to a video of clouds moving.

Later on, I did a few more adjustments, I change the main picture to mine, so people would know how i I look. I change the filter to black and white and adjusted brightness a little bit. 
 I change the filter to black and white and adjusted brightness a little bit. 



This is what my main page looks like at this moment.


 


Comments

  1. This is not very much considering all the work we carried out last week - you need to add much more here plus your website research. you also need to blog your project sign off and your planning sheet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ferris Bueller's Day Off 1986

Development of my project