Creating my final advert.

 To begin with, I had to sketch out an idea of an advertisement i want to create, Im thinking making campaign advertisement to increase use of the bicycle, I called it 'Bicycle for nature'

I sketch out a bike, in some sort of urban background, and car parked in the back to show that they should stay parked. 


Next, I went on www.unsplashed.com and looked for a free to use picture i could use for this advertisement. Lucky enough  I found a picture by Mark de Rooij. 


As well I had to create a logo for my campaign. I used website www.freelogodesign.org.

I typed in my campaign name' bicycle for nature' and chose one of the premade logos that seem to fit. 
Next, I went to Pixlr and opened both picture and logo I downloaded from www.unsplashed.com and www.freelogodesign.org

I also applied filter caller vignette 
Then, I selected the logo and chose the option to copy it, next I pasted it onto the main picture and placed it on the top left corner. Also, I added a slogan "save your lungs keep on peddling" I used font "courier new" and increased since to 80.
Finally, I added a campaign link on the bottom of the picture to visit for more information.
And here is my final advert. 




















References: 

https://unsplash.com/

https://pixlr.com/e/

https://freelogodesign.org/


Comments

  1. You needed to use a copyright free image - _ I do not need your google search! I need to see you using unsplash so that you are not infringing copyright in your work - this advert is almost the same as one of the adverts I actually showed you in class - also you need real technical process and planning which you have not shown - please do this again using the methods leant in class.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ferris Bueller's Day Off 1986

Development of my project