For today's task, we had to create an infographic for our three ideas. Using piktochart I created a simple infographic presenting my three ideas for a short story. you can see it by pressing here.
We were introduced to customer profiling for our projects and future carriers. As I'm seeking to be a writer I made a customer profile regarding shorts stories. Below is a profile of my friend Nick who loves reading books, especially short stories. By pressing on the image below you can access it on Venngage.
It is time to start thinking about my new project for the 'media project 2' module. as an exercise, we were asked to come up with three amazing ideas for our final project. I'm planning to write a short story so my ideas will be themes for a story. 1. Jealousy. Jealousy and Flirtation by King, Haynes (1831-1904) I always find the theme of jealousy interesting. Not only because it's a very giving theme, as non of us are foreign to this emotion. I felt it and I certain that everyone felt it at some point in their lives. As I trying to understand my feelings I think it would be a great topic to explore not only to learn a bit about myself but also how to deal with this completely ir...
It's about time to start working on my short story. For our project sign-offs next week we were asked to create a smart objective for our main project. Smart Objective I will write a short story based on my experiences with alcoholism growing up in a small village. I will write it using Word Office, and turn it into a flipbook using Yumpu. I will write in the first personand and it will be aimed at, university students, young adults, people between 16 and 25 years old. I want to write about addiction’s damage, both external and internal; about a vicious cycle of self-harm. Family relationships, love, hate, and death. As my research, I will be looking into authors such as Anton Chekhov and F. Scott Fitzgerald as they wrote on similar themes. I will finish writing my first draft by the end of April and start editing and re-drafting. The manuscript will be finished by the end of May.
Nice infographic. Just remember to include research!
ReplyDelete