Ice-breaker

 In today's lecture, we did a fun exercise to get our rusty minds started. We were given a prompt to imagine ourselves as machines or appliances. Then we had to draw it and write on why we feel that way. 

I came up with the idea of a camera as I indeed like to observe the world and its fragments. 

Below is an image I drew and a text to go along with it. 


I'm a camera. Often I need to focus in order to see clearly. The world around me never loses its motion, inevitably accelerating - never stopping. It gets blurry, hard to see, to understand as details jump and change in a fraction of the second. As I flash my light, As I stop the motion, I can only then take a step back, breath in, reflect, and observe this obscure world frame by frame, hoping that there is still some space left in the SD.

Comments

  1. Very nice! The text you have written is very poetic, well done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ferris Bueller's Day Off 1986

Development of my project