trying softwave for my major project


As my major project is short story I will be using lucidpress. In todays class we explore lucidpress.


As I'm doing the short story I thought I try to experiment with a newspaper template as I can make it look like a page in a literary magazine.

I changed the name of a magazine to 'Literature', and changed the name of the main article to a name of a short story - Mockery and Death. 

Also, I change a front-page picture using unslashed to make it look more artistic.


    Lucidpress seems easy to use and its perfect choice for my major project. 

Comments

  1. You again needed much more technical commentary and more explanation and experimentation here to discuss how this was useful to your work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ferris Bueller's Day Off 1986

Development of my project