Making portrait picture for my website.

  In today's class, we were asked to create a professional picture for our website. To take a picture I'm using my pixel 4a as I don't own a camera. I will be using self-portrait mode on my phone. It's quite late into the evening so there isn't a lot of natural light but hopefully, I can take some good pictures using the lightning I have at home. 



I took multiple pictures while looking for a suitable angle and lightning, then I chose the one I really liked and reduced light exposure by 5%, also I applied a black and white portrait filter. 
Camera settings - F/1.7 1/50 4.38mm 
 
                                                                     Thats my final photo. 


References : 

Phone I used for taking pictures and editing -https://store.google.com/product/pixel_4a

Comments

  1. Good work here - nicely done and the light and composition are good with good technical detail

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ferris Bueller's Day Off 1986

Development of my project