First Draft ( major project)

  It's day seven. She had her light on the whole night, in her pajamas she wandered across an empty room.

 Why you haven't slept I asked, she did not answer. 

Framed in white gold she stood still across the street, just a reach away. I swore to my self I could smell her hair-  coconut oil with a gentle hint of biscuit.  Knock on a door.

Two young men were in front of me, cheeks red as meatballs.

- We here to fix the boiler

I pointed at the bathroom and so they went.

She was gone. 

- So basically we have to order a new part - guy number one started, it will take three to four days to come - the second one finished, As his eyes passed through my kitchen a grim smile appeared on his face. -  I guess you will have to use a kettle for a little while he added. 

She was still gone 

- Okay, thank you.

Tweedledee and Tweedledum. 


Comments

  1. Good start on this short draft I think a little reflection on this at the end on how you will improve and develop this would be good - keep posting drafts of your work and make sure you have really thought about your presentation of this work at the ned on your website

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ferris Bueller's Day Off 1986

Development of my project